The Agency & Logistics department offers any tailor-made comprehensive solution in the field of logistics and maritime services.
Logistic service/General Forwarding
As a freight forwarder we offer logistic solutions at the most competitive conditions for sea, inland, road, rail and multimodal transport of:
- Rolling stock (RoRo)
- FCL (Full Container Load) / Door-to-door solutions
- Special materials (flat rack, reefer, open top, out of gauge equipment)
- Partial shipments (LCL, Less than Container Load)
Breakbulk & Heavy Lift (project cargo)
- Storage and distribution, CFS (stuffing & stripping)
- Delivery and pick-up of all types of goods in the hinterland
- Unique expertise in logistic services for car manufacturers
- Extra services such as insurances, waivers, etc.
ICO offers customers a logistic service with added value. Based on our expertise in international handling of goods and thanks to our excellent relationships with the competent customs authorities, we can also perfectly arrange the customs declaration of your goods. Here is what we do for you:
- Import and export formalities (PLDA, Paperless Customs and Duties)
- Fiscal representation
- Transit documentation (NCTS, New Computerised Transit System)
- Warehouse management
- Verification and fumigation
- Veterinary inspection, phytosanitary certificates, etc.
- Assistance during physical customs inspections
- Other quay services
All our transactions are compliant to the General Belgian Expedition Conditions 2005, published in the annexes to the Belgian State Gazette of 24 June 2005 under the number 0090237. The text of these conditions shall be sent to you free of charge at first request or can be downloaded at the bottom of this page.
ICO has been offering agency and related services since the very beginning. As a result, you can rely on over 75 years of experience. Our strong relationship with renowned shipping lines guarantees a truly professional service at very competitive conditions.
We offer the following services, among others:
- Representation of principals for official institutions (port authorities, customs, etc.)
- Coordination between shipping agencies, stevedores and agents
- Reservation of quays
- Immigration formalities
- Reception and shipment of unloaded goods
- Change of staff and repatriation (visa for departure, hotel, airport transfer, etc.)